Amtec Engineering employs a range of coded welders to all national & international standards. We work in carbon, stainless & exotic materials, either in the workshop or on-site. We’re experts in rebuilding, hard facing & refurbishment of all types of plant.
Our other services include dynamic balancing, load testing & hydro testing.
Further examples of our work are as follows:
- Fabrication of structural building on site
- Port Tauranga coal loadout facility – conveyor tunnel, supports, lead mechanical site erection contractor
- Golden Bay Cement duct & platform
- NZ Aluminium smelter ducting sub-section
We’ve also completed numerous other industry projects including:
- NZ Defence – Te Kaha ANZAC Frigate Programme supply of watertight bulkhead fittings and manway covers for the ANZAC Frigate Programme to Tenix Australia
- Swift Energy- Waterbath heater construction
- Petrochem – Construction of Arua Project at Kapuni Fertiliser Plant
- Methanex NZ Ltd – Erection and commissioning of Methanex MDU plant
Client: NZ Defence
Description: Te Kaha ANZAC Frigate Programme supply of watertight bulkhead fittings and manway covers for the ANZAC Frigate Programme to Tenix Australia
Client: Swift Energy
Description: Waterbath Heater Construction.
Description: Construction of Arua Project at Kapuni Fertiliser Plant.
Description: Erection and commissioning of Methanex MDU Plant.